Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Fun

Ok, this is my second attempt to write my first blog!  haha, I just lost my first attempt.  Remind self to save work before I go moving around to add links and pictures!!  

Alright, lets begin again...its Friday, and the chores are done.  Over coffee, I've decided, while the walking foot is on my machine, to go ahead and add the binding to a wall hanging I quilted yesterday.  I'm pretty proud of it, by the way!

This is what it looks like so far:



Whoohoo!  I just added the picture...pretty cool!  Next, I'm gonna build a barn!  Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet came out with her new silo barn on Wednesday with a block called Egg Basket.  If you'd like to check out her Quilty Barn Along, click on this link...Bee in My Bonnet  
I've three barns so far...



I haven't decided on the colors for this next one yet...all part of the fun, and sometimes the most fun.  Obviously, I love to play with fabrics.  I've been into scrappy projects this summer, all meant to be stash busters, but it seems they are stash builders for me.  Its a good thing because they have been fabrics collected years ago and though still great fabrics, not the modern fabrics that I'm having fun using right now.  More on that later!  

This is all great fun!!  I'm so excited!  Let's hope this is saved...

Have a wonderful Friday and happy weekend!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment